WHY ENTER THE BANFF MOUNTAIN FILM COMPETITION?
A WORLD-CLASS REPUTATION
After 43 years, the Banff Mountain Film and Book Festival has a proven track record as the largest and one of the most prestigious mountain festivals in the world.
AN OPPORTUNITY TO NETWORK
The Festival offers you the chance to meet other filmmakers and to exchange ideas and collaborate in a relaxed atmosphere. It’s also a great opportunity to connect with leaders in the outdoor adventure field, including climbers, mountaineers, gear manufacturers, potential sponsors, and journalists. Festival finalists are invited to join us in Banff during Festival week.
As our special guests, attending film finalists will receive:
• two film program passes
• tickets to special invitation-only events during the Festival
• one hotel room for three nights during the Festival*
• an opportunity to represent your film in person at our public theatre screenings
Registration and subscription deadline: September 15th, 2019
Once again the time has come for all of you who love mountains and films to sit back and considerer how you are going to be able to come with your work and share it with an eager and passionate audience in a land reputed for both its mountains rising from the sea, it’s gastronomy and people.
• Finalists who attend the Festival will be provided with a room for two nights in the festival hotels.
• Two film program passes
• Open passes to “By invitation-only” Festival events
• Directors, producers and protagonists of the selected films are requested to present the film in person on the day of the screening.
• Over 23,000€ in prize money and the Festival’s “Eguzkilore” Trophy